Help me choose a name for this ministry
What should we call our ministry? The name can't specifically relate to busing; the busing is just one of the things our ministry does. And it can't specifically relate to Back Country either because we work with Bible Barn kids too. Something that's stuck in my mind is "One-by-One Ministries". It kind of embodies the relational aspect of what we do. Or a spin on that could be "Won-by-One". Something else I've been considering is something to do with a bridge, because in a sense we're a bridge between the kids/families and church/God.
What do you think? Post away!
marvin
2 Comments:
I like the ideas of one by one and won by one, but does it matter if the name is already used by another ministry? I think that Metro Ministries calls their child sponsorship is called Won by One. It is a great name though!
here are some ideas that my family and I came up with
new discoveries
discovering God
won for him
Candice
Post a Comment
<< Home