Monday, January 16, 2006

Hey Hows it going?

Hi how is everyone doing? I thought I would just let you know that I signed up. I think that it's really cool that marvin is going to those two schools to help out. I hope that he has fun with that.:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi All, I can't leave this as a message but I was wondering if anyone had heard about the ACTIVE learning conference happening on Jan. 27 at KCC if not well now you know and can pass it on I don't know the exact time but I will try to find out for those who want to go.
Candice

January 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi All, Just wanted to let everyone know that there is an ACTIVE learning conference at KCC on Jan. 27, I don't know the exact time yet but it is probably 6:30 or 7 pm, I will try to find out for sure though.
Candice

January 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home