Mission: Street Invasion
We've been talking about how we'd like to target certain streets on our routes. Well, here's a plan:
1. Captains, pick a street and tell me about it by March 5.
2. Captains, call your prayer partners and tell them about it at the beginning of the next week.
3. Everyone pray for the targeted streets.
4. After spring break, teams from Evangel (but not us in the bus ministry) deliver canvass flyers to all the houses on those streets.
5. Visitation teams follow up by going door to door. (4 and 5 could be done together by just the visitation teams.)
One variation of this plan is to enlist Sr. High youth to do both 4 and 5.
What do you think? If I don't hear from you this week I'll assume you're all on board with this plan--as is--and we'll go ahead with it... :)
1 Comments:
This comment is prob'ly a little late, but I think it is a great idea. Way to put a plan into action.
Post a Comment
<< Home