Welcome to our blog. This is where you'll find all kinds of useful insider information about what's going on inside Evangel's Children's Outreach Ministry. But not only that--hopefully this blog will become a forum where you insiders can safely and candidly express your thoughts, opinions, and dreams about reaching the kids in Kelowna for Jesus.
These are great ideas! If you're still brainstorming, here's a tip: we should stay away from names that are inspired by specific stories/curriculum, because they won't be relavent if we have to make a change or if we just plain run out of stories.
I would like to suggest "Mmmmm" It stands for Marvin's marvelous, magical, magnetic, mid-summer marsupials. What does this have to do with anything you ask? I would rather not say. It's all about the mystery. I'm posting this anonymously but I'll give you all a hint. My first name rhymes with berry.
with the ones that i have posted they don't have to follow any specific curriculum or story lin/character. but they portray a meaning as to what we are trying to do with these kids.
11 Comments:
the first thing i thought of was "One-by-One on the Road", which takes our outreach ministry name and incorporates it.
Go-Go Sunday School.... lol
something else that came to me last night as i was trying to sleep was "D.I.G" meaning "Diving Into God", if we chose to use scuba man.
I just have to say that Candice's idea was pretty cool. D.I.G even if we didnt use scuba man:)
if secret agent man is chosen one could be "D.O.G", which means "Discovering Our God"
another that would work with "D.I.G" is Discoveries In God.
These are great ideas! If you're still brainstorming, here's a tip: we should stay away from names that are inspired by specific stories/curriculum, because they won't be relavent if we have to make a change or if we just plain run out of stories.
I would like to suggest "Mmmmm" It stands for Marvin's marvelous, magical, magnetic, mid-summer marsupials. What does this have to do with anything you ask? I would rather not say. It's all about the mystery. I'm posting this anonymously but I'll give you all a hint. My first name rhymes with berry.
with the ones that i have posted they don't have to follow any specific curriculum or story lin/character. but they portray a meaning as to what we are trying to do with these kids.
you said you wanted adventure in the title, what about
Adventure In Missions, A.I.M,
or antoher on is
Mission: Adventure, Objective: Exploration
( the second one would probably only work if we were doing secret agent man or something along those lines)
I don't know if these work they were just some more thoughts.
right after i submitted the previous one i thought of
Discovering Adventures With God,
D.A.W.G
Post a Comment
<< Home