Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Looking For a Few Good (Wo)Men

Summer is fast approaching and we need to get plans in place for our summer outreach. Opportunities abound and you, being actual official members of the outreach team, get first dibs on the positions. Exact job descriptions are yet to be determined but here are the areas where we could use you:
-crafts
-sports
-music (motions)
-games (relay&stage type)
-teaching
-drama
-shepherd (small group leader)

We also require a coordinator for each of those specialties, but that will be limited to adults (with driver's licenses!).

Tentative plans are for 2 sites in Rutland and 1 site in the lower Mission.
Here is a proposed schedule:
Tuesday: Rutland
Thursday: Springvalley
Friday: Lower Mission

What I would love to see is that each volunteer would commit to one day a week (always the same day) for the whole summer, with maybe 1 week off somewhere in the midst of it, and the last week off for everyone.

Interested? Please email me or comment to this post ASAP so that we can start building our teams...

4 Comments:

Blogger candice said...

i would love to help but i need to know the times as i will be in school until about 12:30. and would need to change my days off. if it is going to be during the morning time then i would love to help with behind the scenes stuff on my days off which are currently wednesday and friday after 12:30

May 04, 2006  
Blogger Amythest said...

Ooh, that's fantabulous! I don't work on Tuesday, and I could help with the crafts, music actions, games, and drama. Just, I'm not too great at sports. And I don't have a D.L.
But it's all good!

May 04, 2006  
Blogger Dan said...

anything teaching on stage or the like

May 04, 2006  
Blogger stubbs said...

if im here i could do teaching\

May 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home