Friday, May 05, 2006

Request For Prayer

A while back I had asked for prayer for the nerve in my arm. Well since then I have seen a neurologist about it and found out that the nerve in my left elbow has been damaged. The coating around the nerve is quite badly damaged and over time may heal it self. In the month since I've seen that specialist my arm has gotten slightly better but now it seems to be getting worse, to the point that i can barely use to do anything that requires use of it for long periods of time, lifting of any kind or a steady hand. And I feel like I am losing control of my hand.

As well I start school on May 15 and i would just like prayer that I will do well in my studies.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home