Monday, March 27, 2006

Sunday's Prayer

What an amazing time it was on Sunday...as we were about to wrap up our prayer time a group of prayer 'warriors' from our church came through the doors unannounced and stood around the outside of our circle of chairs and prayed for our leadership, the kids/ministry, and us. It was amazing and inspiring listening to them pray with fervor on our behalf. Talking with some of you later we felt a validation and caring from others in the church for 'our' kids and what we do. I think...I know that God's timing proved to be perfect once again as there are many struggling among us with difficult problems, decisions, and life circumstances. My theory is that God moves in those prayer times and can 'make everything better' or perhaps in our case He intervened to stop things from becoming worse. In Isaiah 43:2 God does not say 'IF you pass through the waters (difficult times)', rather He says, "WHEN you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze." He has promised to be faithful to His own. I've been really inspired by Psalm 139:1-18, read it in The Message bible if you can. He is with us always!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home