Friday, April 21, 2006

More Theme Days

Attendance on the buses tends to go down between Easter and the end of the Sunday School year. However, events such as the removing of my hair do help to slow the decline. Any other ideas that we could use over the last few Sundays? I thought of TimBit Sunday...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

I know this isnt a theme idea, but maybe to help with people's ideas and brainstorming, Bill Wilson of Metro Ministries, always talked about doing ANYTHING to get those kids on the buses and at sunday school. So who's gonna kill you for suggesting something crazy....

So here's my idea.

Route Spirit day.... all the bus members according to bus colour (for those who dont have a colour other than yellow, you can pick one). The routes also get to decorate the buses. The route with the most kids get something, the route with the most team spirit get something...etc.

April 22, 2006  
Blogger MissBelanger said...

.. I say bring your pet to church day..
yes..
I know this idea will totally get shot down..
but I think its the best idea ever :P


BUT HERES A REAL ONE!!
PAJAMA DAY!! and everyone who comes in there pajamas gets an extra treat

April 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home