Something From Cassie Day
Hey WoW! How abotuy this heat eh'! I love it, but anyways I wasn't posting this to talk about the heat. Well Finally my Mom went and rented a house!! YAY!! Well anyways yesturday we were moving that is why I wasn't at church. So I was wondering if anyone could pray for me and my family and that when and while we move it will go all good. Also Today my mom went to Vancouver so also that nothing will happen to her and that she will have a safe ride home! And that I will get my passport on time! Thank-You!!!
--Cassie Day---
1 Comments:
What a great answer to prayer! Praise God that your family will have a house to live in! We will con.'t to pray that everyone can get along.
"CASSIE'S PASSPORT" is written on the calender so we'll be praying that it comes in time so you can do some 'damage' for the Lord in Mexico and LA.
Post a Comment
<< Home