Monday, July 03, 2006

Dan's School Update

Hey guys, I figured you guys would like to know how my school quest is going. THings are going. I'm behind where i'd like to be financially, which may come as no surprise to some of you who know how bad i am with money. But my mom and I sat down and figured out that as long as I dont spend ANY money from now untill Sept. I will be short only 600-1000 for the first semester. Now Briercrest has a payment arrangement that lets me pay 50% first off, then 25% after a couple months and the rest after that. I will be working part time at school to help with living costs and also raise more money for school. But things will be very tight. However, I know that this is where God wants me, so regardless, I know I will have the 6000 per semester by the deadlines. All I need is your help. Please pray for me to keep the faith and for financial help. I know it can be done.
Future Childrens/Youth Pastor
Dan

2 Comments:

Blogger MamaS said...

Would anyone have any valuable junk that we could sell at a garage sale with proceeds going to the college fund?

July 04, 2006  
Blogger Cassandra said...

I will once I unpack all of my boxes from our move! And we are having a garage sale soon so any money I get I will put into ur college fund Daniel. I mean what are sisters for. LOL

July 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home