Join with Me in Prayer...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:19,20
Subsequent to my earlier thoughts on prayer for the kids of this city, I will be hosting weekly prayer meetings at the church: Tuesdays, 6-7PM, in the Prayer Room.
Again, I feel like we shouldn't just be praying prayers about how we can reach the kids more effectively. I want to be praying more for the kids themselves--for their deliverance, protection, salvation, etc. Most importantly, I believe that God will answer those prayers. But also, if we are open to his leading as to what to specifically pray for, we will learn the heart of God for his kids. And as we get to know his heart for those kids, we can only become better ministers to them. Cool, eh?
I'm not expecting everyone to come to these prayer meetings and no rides will be provided. But if you are feeling led to pray more for the kids these days, I'd encourage you to make the effort to come to the church Tuesdays, 6PM...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home