Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter Success

The unofficial count of kids on the buses last Sunday is 58 (plus 2 more that got a ride), so our "Drive for 55" goal was met and exceeded! I'm sure you all know what that means: a hair-razoring act to be preformed after church this Sunday out by the garage.

Don't forget to hype this up with the kids when you're visiting. It's amazing how stuff like this can give some of the lazy kids (or kids with lazy parents!) just enough of a push to get them out on Sunday mornings. And then once they're at church we can thump them on the head with big Bibles when they least expect it. Or something like that...

Just to make it interesting, everyone who signs up by commenting to this post will get a turn with the clippers...

2 Comments:

Blogger MamaS said...

Yea, yea, 58+,ah uh, sure! It was prob'ly something like 53 or 54 kids wasn't it Marv?! I'm not posting 'cause I want a turn with the clippers, that's for sure!
Everyone, definately hype up Marvin's upcoming shearing to the kid's. Just to make it even more interesting you can tell them Marvin's sister will run out of the room screaming :)

April 18, 2006  
Blogger MissBelanger said...

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
even though I hate to see your hair go I want a turn so heres my post!!
saying shearing is like marvins a sheep *baaah*

April 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home