NYC?
There's been some interest in doing the Boot Camp at Metro Ministries in New York. Do you want to go? To be honest, I could go either way on the decision right now. I'm not too keen about missing a week of visiting and busing, but we could go after we're done that for the year. There is still room in every week of June, as well as in the week that straddles May and June, which is right after we're done the busing program.
If people wanted to go, there would still be a process of seeking approval, trying to secure some missions funds and doing a whole bunch of fundraising. In other words, I need to know ASAP.
So check out the info here: http://metroministries.org/mm_cnt1.asp?id=26 (and watch the video linked to from the top right hand corner) and let me know what you think. Even if it doesn't work out for this year, it'd be nice to know who's interested to maybe some time further in the future...
4 Comments:
I would love to go to another place where they are doing sunday school it would sweet
Also to see Dana
lol
I would also go. it would be a great learning experience.
OHMIGOSH
O.O
Marvinmarvinmarvin!!!
I want to goooo!
<333
=D
Please??!
I would Love to go as well it would be a great experiance!!! I love sunday school!!!:D:D:D:D:D
Post a Comment
<< Home